General Term & Conditions :
1. If the domain name and hosting package are provided by Micro Incept Technologies Pvt Ltd, the client need to identify himself/herself by providing his/her ID proof and photo at the time of final delivery of the website.
2. Domain name is provided by the domain name registrar, Micro Incept Technologies Pvt Ltd shall not be responsible for any problem with the domain. Client has to get in touch with the domain name registrar itself and deal with them accordingly if in case a problem occurs.
3. Micro Incept Technologies Pvt Ltd don’t manage any server. We provide hosting services via shared / reseller hosting packages from Hostgator & Bigrock. If there is any problem with the hosting service, it has to be rectified from the respective company on whose server your website is being hosted. Hostgator and Bigrock have their own policy towards the use of their hosting packages. They hold the right to stop any hosting package if any malicious activity is done from any hosting account. We do not provide any type of access to the cpanel to the client for the website’s hosted on our hosting packages. Sites which are hosted on shared server may have to face some restriction from the hosting service provider company. Micro Incept Technologies Pvt Ltd will not be hold responsible for any loss due to such restriction.
4. Micro Incept Technologies Pvt. Ltd. do hold the right to suspend any domain / hosting account if we are informed by the Domain Registrar / Hosting company about any misuse.
5. Regarding our web development packages – Products & Categories upload task is not included in the package. Number of products uploaded on the website is limited by the webspace and CPU usages. Web Space & Bandwidth allocated in small, medium & large business and e-commerce package must be used for the specified number of pages only. The time mentioned is taken in delivering the primary version of the website in standard project conditions when domain name and hosting package are provided by the client with setup already done and the project is worth less than Rs. 10,000. Real time taken may differ based on the project requirements. Time taken to complete a website depends on the time taken by the client to give response to our technical teams queries on the content and other things. A delay might cause due to time taken in setting up the domain and hosting package. Freebies include CRM / ERP / Project Management software / Forum / Blog / Customer Support software (any two of these, these will be free editions with no customization,based on the availability, final decision lies with Micro Incept Technologies Pvt Ltd).
6. Regarding Support :Support is only provided for hosting related issues, if client is hosted with us, we will take the support for the corresponding hosting service provider on behalf of the client. If the client has his own hosting, no support will be possible once the website work is completed.
7. Final Project offering will be based on the proposal sent to the client.
8. If a demo for front-end and back-end is sent to the client, website will be 100% as the demo is. Demo will be considered as the final proposal. If client has any special requirement, he / she has to mention it before making the advance payment for the website. No customization will be accepted once the advance payments are made.
9. All the contents put on client’s websites are according to the instruction from the client and Micro Incept Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for any copyrights / IPR infringement.
10. Package information & offer on website are only for indicative purpose it might change at any time without prior notice. Proposal sent to the client will be considered the final thing.
11. Content (text / images) to be put up on the website should be provided by the client in proper format in one-go.
12. Point of contact for the project can not be changed midway. The person started the communication should continue to with it till the end of the project. Inclusion of a new person midway the project affects the project work.
13. If client doesn’t send any modifications for more than 1 months, project will be assumed completed and no further requests will be accepted. Client will be asked to make the final payment. If he failed to do so, his/her website will be suspended with immediate effect.
14. Client will be responsible to manage his/her website after delivery of the project. Any modification / addition on the website after delivery of project will be taken up as a new project.
15. Client will be provided admin panel access only after the final payment is made and after his/her consent on final completion of the work.
16. Free domain only includes domain names worth not more than Rs. 200. Any costlier domains will cost additional to the clients
17. Area of jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute.
18. Check out our Refund Policy here
19. Terms & Conditions can be changed without prior notice.
Terms for Website Design Service –
1. Website will be made on WordPress / Opencart or other CMS.2. Themes will be used for design and design customisation will be limited to the options provided in the theme customise panel, themes used will be free themes and no pro options can be used.
3. Package does not include any specific web element like table, form etc until unless specified explicitly. ( except the simple enquiry form with maximum 4 fields – name, email id, contact number & message).
4. Content for the website (text as well as images) is to be provided in final format at once, any changes to the content later will be charged accordingly.
5. Client will be responsible for managing their website after delivery.
6. Client must not make any changes to the basic structure of the website like theme / plugins and must not add any new theme / plugins and must not update any component of the website as any of it may cause non-recoverable damage to the website and client will be solely responsible.
7. For hosting we can provide FTP account access if requested by the client, in no case cpanel access can be granted.
8. Micro Incept will not be responsible for any problem / delay with the website beyond its control like (but not limited to) Email, hosting & domain related issues.
9. Client’s getting domain / hosting from our side need to provide a photo Id proof before delivery.
10. Domain, Hosting & Email Ids are subjected to renewal every year at the specified rates. Any delay in renewal may cause the website to shutdown and eventually deleted within 30 days from due date. Client will be solely responsible for any data / business loss to him in such situation.
11. Proposal / quotation sent to the client is the final thing, offers / pricing on the website may change.
12. Refund requests will be processed as per the rules mentioned on the website.
13. Client acknowledges that Micro Incept reserves the right to update the terms and conditions as provided in this Terms and Conditions at any time without prior intimation.
14. All the above said terms will be considered accepted in case no written objection is received before the advance payment is made for the project.
15. The governing law of this Agreement shall be law of India. Subject to the dispute resolution clause below, the courts of New Delhi, India shall have jurisdiction over any dispute arising hereunder.
*renewal costs for domain and hosting may increase based on the market price. SMS to be bought by the client from our designated service provider msg91. Shipment tracking is done on third party website using AWB number. Unlimited product, categories, space, bandwidth and email ids are limited by number of inodes which can not exceed 10,000 under any circumstances. ssl security is via clouflare.
Terms for SEO Service
1. Objective of the SEO work is to bring your website’s respective pages in the First Page search results of Google for the given keywords at any position. We can’t guarantee the first position or any other particular position on the first page.
2. Usually the time taken to bring up the result is 70-90 days. It might take longer based on the competition in the market.
3. As the competition in the market is dynamic and keep changing, there is no absolute guarantee of the results. It might take longer than usual or may not come at all. We keep on working to achieve the expected result. Client has to make the monthly payment for the period for our continued efforts.
4. Google policies also change time to time. Any such change might impact your website’s ranking. Our team will work as per the new policies and try to bring your website ranking up provided you continue with the contract.
5. More keywords can be added at Rs.1000/month/keyword. Old keywords can not be replaced with new keywords.
6. Monthly price is subjected to revision every 3 months or at any major change in Search Engine’s policies.
7. Monthly payment must be made within first 3 days of the monthly period.
8. Client can choose to stop the service at any point of time if not satisfied with the results. Any refund requests will not be entertained in any such case. Result achieved by SEO process might vanish once the service is stopped.
9. If due to any unforeseen reason Micro Incept Technologies Pvt Ltd stops the service, we will stop it only after completing the monthly period for which the payment is already made.
10. Micro Incept Technologies reserves the right to change the policies at any point of time.
Terms for Digital Marketing Service
1. Our team at Micro Incept works with 100% effort to bring the expected results for the client but based on the nature of business and competition in the market the results of the work may vary. Variation in the results shall not become the reason of pre-mature termination of the agreement.
2. Our team will have all the right to decide matters related to the advertisement like Ad creative types, target audience and whatsoever falling under the ambit of the advertising media.
3. In case the contract is not taken further, our team will delete all the data created in client’s ad account and client will not use any ad related data whatsoever in future.
4. Any amount to be paid for any paid campaign on Google Adwords / Facebook or any other platform has to be paid by client directly in addition to the retainer fees. Any mis-billing happened at the Ad agency e.g. Google Adwords / Facebook etc will not be Micro Incept’s responsibility.
4. Client acknowledges that Micro Incept reserves the right to update the terms and conditions as provided in this Terms and Conditions at any time without prior intimation.
5. All the above said terms will be considered accepted in case no written objection is received before the advance payment is made for the project.
6. The governing law of this Agreement shall be law of India. Subject to the dispute resolution clause below, the courts of New Delhi, India shall have jurisdiction over any dispute arising hereunder.