1. If the domain name and hosting package are provided by Micro Incept Technologies Pvt Ltd, the client need to identify himself/herself by providing his/her ID proof and photo at the time of final delivery of the website.
2. Domain name is provided by the domain name registrar, Micro Incept Technologies Pvt Ltd shall not be responsible for any problem with the domain. Client has to get in touch with the domain name registrar itself and deal with them accordingly if in case a problem occurs.
3. Micro Incept Technologies Pvt Ltd don’t manage any server. We provide hosting services via shared / reseller hosting packages from Hostgator & Bigrock. If there is any problem with the hosting service, it has to be rectified from the respective company on whose server your website is being hosted. Hostgator and Bigrock have their own policy towards the use of their hosting packages. They hold the right to stop any hosting package if any malicious activity is done from any hosting account. We do not provide any type of access to the cpanel to the client for the website’s hosted on our hosting packages. Sites which are hosted on shared server may have to face some restriction from the hosting service provider company. Micro Incept Technologies Pvt Ltd will not be hold responsible for any loss due to such restriction.
4. Micro Incept Technologies Pvt. Ltd. do hold the right to suspend any domain / hosting account if we are informed by the Domain Registrar / Hosting company about any misuse.
5. Regarding our web development packages – Products & Categories upload task is not included in the package. Number of products uploaded on the website is limited by the webspace and CPU usages. Web Space & Bandwidth allocated in small, medium & large business and e-commerce package must be used for the specified number of pages only. The time mentioned is taken in delivering the primary version of the website in standard project conditions when domain name and hosting package are provided by the client with setup already done and the project is worth less than Rs. 10,000. Real time taken may differ based on the project requirements. Time taken to complete a website depends on the time taken by the client to give response to our technical teams queries on the content and other things. A delay might cause due to time taken in setting up the domain and hosting package. Freebies include CRM / ERP / Project Management software / Forum / Blog / Customer Support software (any two of these, these will be free editions with no customization,based on the availability, final decision lies with Micro Incept Technologies Pvt Ltd).
6. Regarding Support :Support is only provided for hosting related issues, if client is hosted with us, we will take the support for the corresponding hosting service provider on behalf of the client. If the client has his own hosting, no support will be possible once the website work is completed.
7. Final Project offering will be based on the proposal sent to the client.
8. If a demo for front-end and back-end is sent to the client, website will be 100% as the demo is. Demo will be considered as the final proposal. If client has any special requirement, he / she has to mention it before making the advance payment for the website. No customization will be accepted once the advance payments are made.
9. All the contents put on client’s websites are according to the instruction from the client and Micro Incept Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for any copyrights / IPR infringement.
10. Package information & offer on website are only for indicative purpose it might change at any time without prior notice. Proposal sent to the client will be considered the final thing.
11. Content (text / images) to be put up on the website should be provided by the client in proper format in one-go.
12. Point of contact for the project can not be changed midway. The person started the communication should continue to with it till the end of the project. Inclusion of a new person midway the project affects the project work.
13. If client doesn’t send any modifications for more than 1 months, project will be assumed completed and no further requests will be accepted. Client will be asked to make the final payment. If he failed to do so, his/her website will be suspended with immediate effect.
14. Client will be responsible to manage his/her website after delivery of the project. Any modification / addition on the website after delivery of project will be taken up as a new project.
15. Client will be provided admin panel access only after the final payment is made and after his/her consent on final completion of the work.
16. Free domain only includes domain names worth not more than Rs. 200. Any costlier domains will cost additional to the clients
17. Area of jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute.
18. Check out our Refund Policy here
19. Terms & Conditions can be changed without prior notice.